Monday 1 December 2014

I'm Back!

It has been way too long since I last posted on my blog, these past two years have flown by it is just insane! I have honestly missed it so much and I have recently came back looking on my blog and just realised how much I have missed having this as a fun little hobby and now I have a job and have left school, it is a lot easier now for me to carry on with this and maintain it and I cannnnot wait.

I started blogging in 2012 but during this time I was still in school, so I found it very hard to be able to keep it up so frequently as I didn't have the money due to not having a job, so I had to save up to buy things to then blog about and share with you all but now yes - I have my own money, thank god! I'm so excited to get back into this and I will be a lot lot lot more active now and organised with my blogging, so wish me luck :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment