Tuesday 5 June 2012

My first ever blog post

I have decided recently that i wanted to begin a fashion/beauty blog as I read plenty of them myself and so today I have finally made one! I am hoping to maybe get the hang of this a lot more as I do more posts but at the moment I'm just getting used to it and so more posts ect. shall come this way very soon.



So to start with a little bit of a brief on myself.. My names Megan and from Manchester! Like I said I've always been reading fashion/beauty blogs but never actually made one myself, also I'm always watching beauty and fashion gurus on youtube as I absolutely just love that and have always contemplated to whether begin doing that in the future maybe! But I think I'll have to have a good think on that one. I do enjoy fashion very much and I am always playing around with make-up as that is one of the things I enjoy the most! So I guess this is all that is really relevant, so wish me luck with this blog!


Love Megan



3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogworld!
    feeling a bit nervy too as this is my first blog launch today too!

    lets-kiss-and-make-up.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging family :) I'm your newest follower
    Pop by my blog and check it out :)
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks Youuu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan!I see that you're fairly new to the blogging world, I subbed to your blog! It'd mean so much if you'd check mine out in return, I just began a few months ago as well. Thank you so much! :)
    thebestofeverythingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete