Saturday 14 March 2015

My Everyday Foundation

I thought i'd do a nice little post just to show you all what foundation and brush I use on a daily basis! I tend to stick to using the same foundation products for the everyday look for quite some time until I decide I want to change it up and venture out and try new things - so i thought this would be an easy way to show you what I'm currently using and loving.

Now ALL three of these items are actually very new to me, I've only been using them now for around 3 weeks now and I have fallen in love with them and they all make the perfect team. I feel my face looks very fresh with a great coverage but definitely not cakey at all, which I love and can actually be difficult to find that foundation that will give you exactly what you want but I now have found it using these products together..

For application I tend to use the Urban Decay naked skin foundation first and then use the Mac studio fix foundation on top - I don't use concealer when using these together as I find I don't actually need the extra coverage as together they give a really nice flawless complexion.


What are you favourite everyday foundations?



No comments:

Post a Comment